By Jonathan Adams
August 5, 2019
After reviewing hundreds of nominations, the Houston Business Journal has named 65 women as honorees for the 2019 Women Who Mean Business Awards and 10 as Women to Watch.
Outstanding leaders in real estate
- Sandy Benak, director of corporate marketing, Granite Properties
- Laurie Ford, Houston division president, Fidelity National Title Agency
- Shari Mattern, director of marketing and communications, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
- Edna Meyer-Nelson, president and CEO, The Richland Cos.
- Patricia Miller, vice president, E.E. Reed Construction
- Jan Sparks, executive managing director, Transwestern